- The negative feedback reduces noise.
- It has highly stabilized gain.
- It can control step response of amplifier.
- It has less harmonic distortion.
- It has less amplitude distortion.
- It has less phase distortion.
- Input and output impedances can be modified as desired.
- It can increase or decrease output impedances.
- It has higher fidelity i.e. more linear operation.
- It has less frequency distortion.
There are some disadvantages of negative feedback amplifier which are given below,
- It Increase output resistance in case of current shunt and current series feedback amplifiers.
- Reduction in gain.
Negative feedback amplifier