Application of air core inductors
Category: Electronics Articles 29 Mar 17
There are some applications of air core inductors are given below,
- The air core inductor is used for low frequency application i.e. 20 Hz to 1 MHz.
- The air core inductor is used for interstage coupling.
- It is used for construction of IF and RF tuning coils.
- The air core inductor is used in filter circuits.
- It is used to ensure a lower peak inductance, but also reduces the energy losses associated with ferrite inductors.
- It is used in high frequency applications including TV and radio receivers.