Advantages, disadvantages and applications of inclined monometer
Category: Electronics Articles
22 Jul 17
There are some advantages of inclined monometer which are given below.
- The inclined monometer is used to measure very small pressure.
- It has very high accuracy.
- Inclined manometers do not have any parts that can wear or age, unlike mechanical or electronic manometer types.
- It has very high sensitivity.
There are some disadvantages of inclined monometer which are given below.
- The inclined monometer has no over range protection.
- It has lack of portability.
- A major disadvantage of the manometer is it has slow response, which makes it unsuitable for measuring fluctuating pressures
There are some important applications of inclined monometer which are given below.
- The inclined monometer is used for monitoring of air cycles and flows in air ducts.
- It is used for monitoring air filters and fans.
- Monitoring of differential pressure of air and other non flammable and non aggressive gases.