Advantages and disadvantages of bimetallic thermometer
Category: Electronics Articles 8 Jul 17
There are some advantages of bimetallic thermometer which are given below.
• The bimetallic thermometer is easily installed and maintained.
• Wide temperature ranges are available.
• The bimetallic thermometer has good accuracy.
• The cost is very low.
• It has nearly linear response.
There are some disadvantages of bimetallic thermometer which are given below.
• It is suitable at local mounting only.
• Indicators are used to display.
• Calibration is disturbed if roughly handled.