Advantages and disadvantages of electronic multimeter
Category: Electronics Articles 9 Sep 17
There are some advantages of electronic multimeter which are given below,
- The input impedance is high.
- The frequency range is high.
- The construction is rugged.
- The circuit is simple.
- It is less suffered from electric noise.
- The cost is less.
There are some disadvantages of electronic multimeter which are given below,
- The accuracy is less.
- The resolution is poor.
- It is difficult to interface the output with the external devices.
- The reliability and repeatability are poor.
- Not compact in size.