Features of 3-pin voltage regulators
There are some salient features of 3-pin IC voltage regulators which are given below,
- It has built-in all protection circuits.
- It does not require any feedback connections.
- It does not require any external component for normal operation.
- It can provide fixed and adjustable positive and negative operation.
- It can deliver output current more than 1 A.
- It requires minimum heat sinking.
- It can provide dual tracking voltages.
- The design of regulated DC power supply is very easy.
- It is very easy to use.
- It is conveniently used for local regulation.