- Microprocessor is that these are general purpose electronic processing devices which can be programmed to execute a number of tasks.
- Microprocessor is its speed, which is measured in hertz. For instance, a microprocessor with 3 GHz, shortly GHz is capable of performing 3 billion tasks per second.
- Microprocessor is that it can quickly move data between the various memory locations.
There are some disadvantages of microprocessor are given below,
- The microprocessor has a limitation on the size of data.
- Most of the microprocessor does not support floating point operations.
- The main disadvantage is it’s over heating physically.
- It should not contact with the other external devices.
- The microprocessor is does not have any internal peripheral like ROM, RAM and other I/O devices.