Advantages and disadvantages of zigbee
There are some important advantages of zigbee which are given below,
- The zigbee has flexible network structure.
- It has a very long battery life.
- It is low power consumption.
- It is easy to install.
- It can be easily implemented.
- It supports large number of nodes i.e. 6500 nodes approximately.
- It has a very low cost.
- It is more reliable and self healing.
- Setting up the network is very simple and easy.
There are some disadvantages of zigbee which are given below,
- It is so highly risky to be used for official private information.
- The zigbee has low transmission rate.
- Replacement with zigbee compliant appliances can be costly.
- It does not have many end devices available yet.
- It cannot be used as outdoor wireless communication system due to it has short coverage limited.
- It is not secure like wi fi based secured system.