Some important functions of resistor in electronic circuits is given below.
- Resistor set up the proper value of voltage across it due to IRdrop.
- Resistors play an important role to limit the current in any electronic circuits.
- Resistor provides appropriate bias voltage to the active devices.
- Resistors manage the current in any electronics circuits.
- It works as load across which output can be taken.
- It gives time delays in combination with capacitors.
- It provides bias stabilization in combination with capacitors.
- It provides feedback in various electronics circuits.
resistor in electronic circuits