If you are doing third party inspection or any buyer inspection of ladies wear skirt you have to measure/check following thing with its required size defined and specified by buyer.
Whenever you inspect or check ladies wear skirts following thing has to be check –
- What is the waist of skirt? Measure that size is match or not with its specific or define size by buyer/customer?
- Measure Top Hip which is 10cm below waistband as shown in diagram.
- Measure Low Hip which is 20cm below waistband as shown in diagram.
- Measure Length of skirt under waistband to hem as per shown in diagram.
- Measure Hem width of skirt and inspect or check with its required size as per shown in diagram.
- Measure Waistband Depth as per shown in diagram.
Ladies wear Measurement