Application of capacitor
Category: Electronics Articles 14 Mar 17
- The capacitor used for storage of energy.
- It is used in filter circuits to minimize the ripple voltage.
- Capacitors are used to run the motor.
- Bypass the high frequency signals.
- Used in tank circuits in electronic oscillators.
- Used in snubber circuit to suppress radio frequency interference.
- It is used in timing circuit to selects the time.
- It is used in single phase motors.
- Capacitors are used in both AC and DC application.
- Capacitors are widely used in radio and telecommunications.
- It is generally used in filter circuits and tuning circuits.
- It is used in long time constant circuits and also used as storage capacitor in digital equipments.
- Used in tuning circuits for selection of frequency an used as temperature constant.
- Used in high frequency microwave system.