Uses of the laser in construction
- The laser beam is used for cutting the steel plates with construction work is precisely done.
- The laser beam is used to find the elevation between the different point in vertical plane and directions very accurately in leveling work of survey.
- Lasers can be used for laying out and controlling drilling in difficult terrain.
- The laser can be used for profiling of tunnels and drifts in civil and mining application for quality control.
- A laser can be used for measuring the movement of rock and earth slope over a large area and hence slope stability can be maintained.
- The laser is used in mapping which produced maps, plans, and models of quarries construction sites.
- Reflect fewer lasers are a new invention and technique that is used in drilling and blasting hard rock.