- The collision of the road user with the other road user or with the fined objects lying within the road pavement is called road accident.
- The overturning or running off the roadway by any vehicle is known as a road accident.
- These accidents may cause damage to property, vehicles, and injuries to users and even death of road users.
- Efforts should, therefore, be made to adopt an adequate measure to prevent accidents on roads.
Types of road accidents :
- Collision accidents
- Collision with pedestrians
- Collision with another vehicle such as bus, car, scooter, risk-Shaw, bicycles etc
- Collision with a fixed object
- Non-collision accidents
- Over-turning the roadway
- Running off the roadway