- Energy plays a very important role in day to day life for overall development of country.
- There are different forms of energy out of that the dependence of electrical of energy is such that without it life get somewhat cumbersome.
- The use of electrical energy is in different fields such as for domestic purpose, where it is used for heating, cooking, refrigeration, light etc.
- It is used in industries, commercial complex, irrigation purpose etc.
- Thus to satisfy everyone’s need, supply utilities, provide electrical energy to them via a network which is known as power system.
- Electric power transmission is the process by which large amounts of electricity produced at power plants, such as industrial-scale solar facilities, is transported over long distances for eventual use by consumers.
Transmission of electricity